The Sight is my favorite book written by him, it tells the story of a pack of wolves, the she-wolf is heavy with pups. They are threatened by a lone wolf, Morgra. Morgra possesses a terrifying and mythical power known as the Sight and has recently sensed that one of the pups hold a power stronger than her own. This power would give her complete control of both this world and the next.
Morgra is greedy, deceiving, and powerful. She wants the power and will do anything to get it. But the pack she hunts is brave and loving. They will do anything in order to protect their own, even if that anything involves setting in motion a battle that will involve all nature, including the creatures the wolves fear most, Man.
Fell is the sequel to this great tale of heroism, unconditional love, strength, and bravery. I have yet to read Fell, but hopefully soon will be able to.
I’d encourage all who like Narnia to pick up this book.
5 comments:
I read Fire Bringer he is a good author. I think I will read his other books.
What about Scott Westerfield, the creator of Uglies?
You can write something on them, Or I can.
Sounds like a great book. Is it intended for teens or would adults like it too?
I'm sure adults would like it as well... I believe my mom read it and enjoyed it. I think that no matter the age a novel can be enjoyed.
Post a Comment