Library Cafe

Recommending Books

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Shelfari.com

Ok Guys, I Noticed we aren't Blogging as Much so I am Creating a Library Cafe Group on Shelfari.com

I have a place to add a Link to your Profiles so I can ask you to join.
Writen by: AA-Chan(AC) at 10:46 AM

1 comment:

(akw)Stretch said...

I just accepted 5 min ago...I think! LOL!

November 13, 2008 at 11:14 AM

Post a Comment

Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Welcome To Libray Cafe

Hey, get a chair and check out these Books.

Shelfari Profiles

  • (akw)skid/stretch
  • Poet Gal (Liz)
  • PigBatty(TNW)
  • The Chibi guy
  • jaydee
  • Becca
  • EoLhC
  • Mr. K
  • MHanson
  • VixenFox(AC)

Contributors

  • AA-Chan(AC)
  • EoLhC
  • PigBatty (TNW)
  • Poet Gal (Liz)
  • The Chibi guy

Book Links

  • Belong To Me
  • Cassandra Palmer Series
  • City of Bones (The Mortal Instruments Series #1)
  • East
  • Footfree and Fancyloose
  • Garden Spells
  • Generation Dead
  • House of Night Series
  • Jodi Picoult
  • Lock and Key
  • Sara Douglass
  • The Black Arrow: A Tale of Two Roses
  • The Compass Rose
  • The Faerie Path
  • The Vanishing Act of Esme Lennox
  • Twilight Series Book Site
  • Vampire Academy Series
  • Vampire Beach Series
  • Vampire Diaries
  • Vampire Huntress Legend Series
  • Wildwood Dancing

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (19)
    • ▼  November (1)
      • Shelfari.com
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (14)
    • ►  March (1)